To help ensure a successful experience, here is some additional information:
1. Truck visits ARE NOT available between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. A 14 day advance notice is needed for tour request.
2. Firefighters may need to leave for an emergency call at any time. If this occurs, all visitors will need to safely and promptly clear from the fire truck and allow plenty of safe space for them to leave.
3. Trucks are NOT available for birthday parties, grand openings or sidewalk sales.
4. Trucks are available for block parties ONLY if a permit has been issued.
5. Due to safety issues, fire trucks no longer attend parades unless it is a large municipal parade with designated viewing areas and parade route.
6. For questions concerning truck visits, cancellations, or to reschedule; please call (785) 830-7000.