• A multi-unit residential building served by a master water meter is charged the applicable All Other System Development Charge rates per City Code 19-904
• Payment is only accepted as part of a completed Service Installation Agreement.
• Service Installation Agreement will be provided for signature and payment after review of completed Application.
• Service installation will be scheduled upon receipt of signed Service Installation Agreement and payment in full.
• Allow up to 6 weeks for service installation completion.
• Meters larger than 1-inch are ordered on an “as needed” basis. Allow 6 – 8 weeks
for these sized meters to be in stock from the receipt date of signed Agreement and payment.
• Meter Kit purchase includes saddle, corp stop, meter tile, stiffeners, stabilizer pip, meter set, meter, ring and lid, inspection and delivery of meter. Does not include service line piping.
• See the following page for detailed information: www.lawrenceks.org/utilities/technical_resources